Grattan.....what A Great Track!

RHill

First lap around the track without a tow was borderline frightening because of all the crests and blind turn in points.  Still; I enjoyed each lap of the track just a little more than the previous, ending with my fastest lap of the day as it started to drizzle.  

Thanks guys for the invite and thanks to Fox Powersports of Kentwood MI for putting this on! 

I regret not staying for Saturday and Sunday with STT, but I needed the money(and tires) to race this weekend at Nelson.

5th session front and rear cameras

6th session front, rear and Brian's camera bottom right

• Upvote 1

I think you have one more video to upload.

I didn't forget! Should be up tomorrow...encoding now and will upload in the morning.  Guess I didn't turn the front camera on for that session, because I couldn't find any that matched up.

Lets just be honest, with all the traffic, this was the best part of that session.  Hope you liked the view back there...might be seeing it again this weekend.   :lolhitsign: 

craig.jpg

you guys are making me super fucking jelly. i miss being on track.  i should really get off my ass and try to figure out what the hell is wrong with my bike... but i can't race until the putnam round anyway. dammit.

Thanks guys!

Jinu, figure that shit out now so you are not in a rush before the next time at the track.

Craigiepoo's debut; 3rd session of the day. Watching the rear cam alone is weird, but he makes it worth posting.

I was really torn when trying to decide between Grattan and ACC for my free STT day. i chose ACC since I figured I was more likely to get to Grattan sometime this year or early next year with you knuckleheads. And hoping that maybe something happens with MS that puts Grattan back on the schedule.

gotta love grattan... I however have a seriously bad relationship there... I think i've thrown a bike down on every visit... SMH. it is a blast to ride though, just watch out for those pesky pit lane guard rails.... they hurt! hahaha