Wtb: Glock 26

oldschoolsdime92

Im thinking of selling my Gen 3 with a VanGuard 2 holster and pinky grip for 1 of the magazines for $500. Only owner and looks new. Comes with everything you get when new.

Edited by JStump

Because he wants a gun that has history, heritage and a proven track record. A gun that will work everytime with out question. A gun with unprecedented aftermarket support. A gun with unprecedented dealer support. A gun with unprecedented manufacturer support. A gun that is more widely used to protect life and freedoms more than MP and XD combined.

That gun my friends is Glock. Haters gonna hate but those are the facts plain and simple.

However to each his own and you are entitled to a lessor gun. The XD and MP are no doubt fine choices, but as stated above, facts are facts. I trust my life to the Glock, your results may vary.

i have a G26 and LOVE it... that being said after getting the wife the M&P shield 9, i like the size of it and its nicer to carry.  but i dont like the limited capacity.  

the trigger on my glock is better than the shield, but i feel i group better with the shield.

either way they are both great guns, but ill always have a glock or 2 in my arsenal.

Because he wants a gun that has history, heritage and a proven track record. A gun that will work everytime with out question. A gun with unprecedented aftermarket support. A gun with unprecedented dealer support. A gun with unprecedented manufacturer support. A gun that is more widely used to protect life and freedoms more than MP and XD combined.

That gun my friends is Glock  a Colt 1911. Haters gonna hate but those are the facts plain and simple.

However to each his own and you are entitled to a lessor gun. The XD and MP are no doubt fine choices, but as stated above, facts are facts. I trust my life to the Glock, your results may vary.

FTFY :D

Edited by John