Best Smartphones?

Kent2406

phones are gay. tablet/phone hybrids are where it's at. haven't you always wanted to hold a fucking nintendo cartridge to the side of your face to make a call?

I don't understand why the tablet doesn't have a bluetooth earpiece built in... then it can have whatever size screen you like, and when you get a call, you just pull out the bluetooth, jam it in your ear, hit accept/answer and you don't look absurd...

I do like the Phablets that samsung is producing, but I haven't had any luck with samsung phones.

I've got this beast for sale right now. I bought it in June as a "spare" phone to be used

in case I ever have any issue with my primary phone, well I grossly underestimated how

big a 5.7inch display is.  It's way too big to use as a phone. I've been using it as a mini-tablet

on my wifi at home to play games and watch videos but I'm looking to sell it to buy something

more usable lol.

This is a GSM phone that uses a MINI sim. It is unlocked and will work with a Tmobile or AT&T sim.

Let me know if anybody is interested. Here is a link to the specs...

http://www.gsmarena.com/blu_quattro_5_7_hd-5283.php

Blu-Quattro-57HD.jpg

Edited by SWing'R

Note 2 and S4 are the best currently out Imo. I've heard the HTC One is nice too. I've had the Note 2 for about 7 months now and don't mind the size. It's a lot thinner then my old phone and actually lighter (had a droid 2 global before) so it feels less substantial. I've found the screen size to be more useful in many cases if I end up stuck waiting somewhere (reimaging computer at work now), using it for navigation on the car or bike, etc.

Note 2 and S4 are the best currently out Imo. I've heard the HTC One is nice too. I've had the Note 2 for about 7 months now and don't mind the size. It's a lot thinner then my old phone and actually lighter (had a droid 2 global before) so it feels less substantial. I've found the screen size to be more useful in many cases if I end up stuck waiting somewhere (reimaging computer at work now), using it for navigation on the car or bike, etc.

If I didn't have such bad luck with samsung smartphones I'd be onboard with this...

My omnia was horrible... But on the flipside my old samsung sliders d415, t809 and flipphone  were awesome...

Sounds like those are fairly old models, after the Galaxy S, I'd say Samsung is pretty solid. I had bad luck with Motorola phones and have pretty much sworn them off, but I heard google bought them, so their new phones may be different.