# # New Sponsor # #

silentcropduster

Hello all,

I'm the sites newest sponsor!  :hello:  

I have ran and owned my own DJ business since roughly 2003. I started before then, but don't consider myself fully functioning and decently experienced until that time. I special in weddings, high school homecomings, and proms. I also have done parties, class reunions, graduations, corporate events, and more. Every event I handle I customize to tailor the needs of every customer (especially weddings). I use high end audio and lighting, and my song library is unlimited. I just started a website a few months ago. I'm not a professional at it, but I think it looks decent to say the least.

www.tc-sounds.com 

If your getting married or know someone that is please consider my services, I have a lot to offer!

I'm actually DJing Mojoe's wedding here in the next few months!!  :banana:

I do give $100 off to OR members!

Feel free to PM me any questions or comments you may have!!

post-15906-0-01838500-1375534418_thumb.j

post-15906-0-03713500-1375534434_thumb.j

post-15906-0-43241800-1375534446_thumb.j

post-15906-0-42459700-1375534463_thumb.j

post-15906-0-15861500-1375534478_thumb.j

Would you travel to Akron? I know a few people getting married in the area that are looking for a DJ (at the right price of course).

It depends if I already have a wedding that weekend etc, but yes I'm willing. Might u know what the dates are for the wedding(s)? I need to pay off my newer bike, so I need the money now more than ever. Give them my # and have them call me or get me their # and I can call them.

The going rate in central Ohio for a 4-5 hour wedding is anywhere between $550-650. That incldues me handling the entire reception (walk-ins, father daughter dance, bridal party dance, dollar dance, etc), announcements, song requests, dance lighting, and probably more that I am forgetting. I also do not charge for set-up or tear down of equipment. My discount only applies for OR member's specifically. But thats not to say I wouldnt help a friend of a friend out and give them some $$$ off their event.

Im not hear to rip people off. I'm here to do something I love - Djing & to obviously make money. I customize every event I do to cater to the needs of the customers (bride and groom). I'm at work & dont have any doc's with me, but I found the outline of a wedding I did in May. I attached it to this msg. Hopefully you can tell by the outline - how OCD I am about geting everything right at weddings lol

OR wedding ex.bmp

Edited by silentcropduster

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...