5th Annual Buckeye Labor Day Moto Bash!!!

Pokey

I will actually be in the area on that friday saturday. I  could probably make it out for the saturday ride. Ill subscribe to keep you posted. Ive never made a OR ride of any sort, would be awesome. Hopefully see ya then. O and Snot and Hellmutt. It just might take a ride on the other side of the state to get together.. haha.

Bring it...

What time does the riding start Saturday? We may just ride over in the morning.

My group will leave between 9 and 9 thirty, and the others will leave about 30 min after that. Hope you can make it, gonna be a good time.

Might try to make it out? Not been on a group ride this year, will see what work looks like.

The group rides are fun and all, it is all about the shenanigans before and after which is the best part of the weekend.

Not sure that will happen since you are doing this on Midget Stripper night. I love you guys like a retard loves crayons but I reaaaallllllyyyy love the yearly Midget Stripper show.

That is way beyond understandable. Remember......pics or it did not happen.

I've plenty of pics and video of the years prior.... Ben told me to stop posting it lol.

There are several in the thread I started for it in the NWS section that no one sees now that Ben hid it. Go look

dear lord I've seen them 0_0

Cant get there till sat afternoon/eve, but would like to ride Sunday. Still ok to come down for some shenanigins?

You are welcome anytime, not sure of the riding plan for Sunday at this time however.