New Member From Cleveland!

hotleadsingerguy

Hey all!

Just joined because a guy from work recommended it. I raced years ago in 1000cc minor AMA and have had a good number of bikes, but haven't had one for the past 3 years (it hurt). A few weeks ago picked up a 2013 ZX6R and happy to be back on the road. A list of bikes I've enjoyed is below, but I'd love to meet up with some people for some relaxing rides!

Current:

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R

2000 Honda Nighthawk 750

Previous:

2006 Yamaha R6

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R

2001 Kawasaki ZX10R

Hey all!

Just joined because a guy from work recommended it. I raced years ago in 1000cc minor AMA and have had a good number of bikes, but haven't had one for the past 3 years (it hurt). A few weeks ago picked up a 2013 ZX6R and happy to be back on the road. A list of bikes I've enjoyed is below, but I'd love to meet up with some people for some relaxing rides!

Current:

2013 Kawasaki ZX6R

2000 Honda Nighthawk 750

Previous:

2006 Yamaha R6

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R

2001 Kawasaki ZX10R

Welcome to the forum but I believe kawi didn't make a zx10 until 2004 it must have been a 9

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum but I believe kawi didn't make a zx10 until 2004 it must have been a 9

Sorry lol put in the wrong text. The ZX10R was a 2004...the ZX9R before it was a 2001. I updated my signature while I was watching YouTube videos  :bikefall:

I didn't realize this topic had gotten replies! I live on the west-side of Cleveland (Westpark, to be more exact) and I'm down to go for some rides anytime people want. I just got in my gel grips today, so I can put a bit longer rides on this new bike. I was in an accident in like 2008 that destroyed my right hand (from the wrist down) -- it's totally fine now, but I have arthritis. Without the gel grips I generally am not comfortable after like 40 minutes. Looking to put these on today and be happy again! They're the same grips I had on my R6 and I was good for a few hours on it, so I'm thinking the same should be true here.

Now I'm just waiting on the fender eliminator so I can get rid of that stalk...

I'm curious to know why no one has called him out on his screen name...

lol a very long time ago (probably junior high or early highschool) a girl I grew up with created it for me as my AOL screen name. At the time I was in a band (who wasn't at that age??) and I just kind of hung onto it. I've been using it for the past 15+ years haha