Who Else Knew About This?

QuikAccord

Never heard of it. But with a wet-tshirt and best ass competition, you can safely bet there wont be any real riding going on.

I foresee some crap rock bands, a ton of burly beards, patch laden leather vests, shitty tattoos, drunken puke puddles, leatherback ladies with wrinkled ziplock-bag-like tits, and 2 dumptrucks full of cheap American beer cans :nono:

Ah, fuck it.....wanna go? :D

It sounds amusing. lol I'm down if you are lol

If you guys go stop by and get me. I should know whats going on down the street right?

I definitely dont want to go......not my type of crowd. I prefer gothed out, pierced up, tattooed metalheads that shoot meth. See ya at Xfest :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I definitely dont want to go......not my type of crowd. I prefer gothed out, pierced up, tattooed metalheads that shoot meth. See ya at Xfest :rolleyes:

ugh..we are a sponsor for that. We get tickets. Went once and it was a bunch of teens who aren't old enough to drive running around with titshanging out.

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard of it. But with a wet-tshirt and best ass competition, you can safely bet there wont be any real riding going on.

I foresee some crap rock bands, a ton of burly beards, patch laden leather vests, shitty tattoos, drunken puke puddles, leatherback ladies with wrinkled ziplock-bag-like tits, and 2 dumptrucks full of cheap American beer cans :nono:

Ah, fuck it.....wanna go? :D

Actually Muddle of Pud was  Friday night, and Hellyeah was on Saturday.  I've heard from a few others that this is a lot more family friendly than Ross County Fairgrounds.  But not sure how if they really did have a wet T contest and best buns contest.