madcat6183

Well, life took a little change for us Friday night at 8:09pm, with the birth of our first son.  He was delivered at Grant via C Section, and weighed in at a good old fashion 8lb 6oz and 20 inches long.  All his tests were 8/9's so that was good to hear, and so far he seems very well mannered and healthy.  First Dr. apt is Friday and really want to get that reassurance from the Dr. after a week of being with us that he's strong and healthy.

Since I am still semi retarded, I don't know how to post pics on here, and I am sure Grapesmuggler will read this, or Casper, or anyone with an IQ of more than 5 which is mine and can post pics from my FB.

For those who we talked to about the little one, gave us any info, insight, or anything, we appreciate it.  Talking to Casper and CBRgirl at the July 4th party was a big help in regards to delivery at Grant and I have to admit, I highly recommend them.  

Kid craps more than I ever thought possible, and eats just like I would if I were him, nonstop.  

Mommy is doing well, and healing nicely, just wish she could get more sleep.  I am trying to do everything I can to help and get stuff done, but always feel helpless when the little guy starts screaming.

Anyways, his name is Luke Daniel Mambourg, and he came out with a full head of black hair, which neither of us have, but I still think he is mine, mainly cuz he craps nonstop.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

• Upvote 3

Open that college savings account now.

Before you know it, he will be walking and

talking.  Take lots of pictures.  You can

never take enough as they are growing

up.

This time next year, it will be his 1st birthday.

Not real long after that, he will start school.

Then it will be, "Dad, can I borrow the car?

There's this girl...."

Enjoy, and the more activities you do together

the more enjoyable the whole growing up thing

will be.

Congrats!  Parenthood is awesome!

As others have said, enjoy him now!  My son turned 4 back in Feb, and our youngest 2 in June.  She has grown up so much since her second birthday. it's amazing!  There (many) times that I wish they both were still little and wanting to just be held and fed a bottle!  :)

Now, just wait a couple years until you're fighting with him to get him to eat dinner.  

Well, life took a little change for us Friday night at 8:09pm, with the birth of our first son.  He was delivered at Grant via C Section, and weighed in at a good old fashion 8lb 6oz and 20 inches long.  All his tests were 8/9's so that was good to hear, and so far he seems very well mannered and healthy.  First Dr. apt is Friday and really want to get that reassurance from the Dr. after a week of being with us that he's strong and healthy.

Since I am still semi retarded, I don't know how to post pics on here, and I am sure Grapesmuggler will read this, or Casper, or anyone with an IQ of more than 5 which is mine and can post pics from my FB.

For those who we talked to about the little one, gave us any info, insight, or anything, we appreciate it.  Talking to Casper and CBRgirl at the July 4th party was a big help in regards to delivery at Grant and I have to admit, I highly recommend them.  

Kid craps more than I ever thought possible, and eats just like I would if I were him, nonstop.  

Mommy is doing well, and healing nicely, just wish she could get more sleep.  I am trying to do everything I can to help and get stuff done, but always feel helpless when the little guy starts screaming.

Anyways, his name is Luke Daniel Mambourg, and he came out with a full head of black hair, which neither of us have, but I still think he is mine, mainly cuz he craps nonstop.   ;)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

When he's fussy, the quick three things to check diaper, hunger and just wants to be held.  I was Mr. Mom for 3 months with our first.  No wonder he's messed up!

Awesome. Lots of happy times ahead. Some hard times sprinkled in. Break some of your favorite shit in advance. If you don't, he will.

This is truth! Also if you don't think he can reach it he will. Lost most of a record collection this way. And I wasn't even mad.

Congrats! And enjoy, this will be the best time of your life.