Going to Williams Friday and probably be there until Monday, taking all the toys including street bike, Would love to ride somewhere to watch OSU game if I cannot get satellite and flat screen hooked up at camper in time... Special guest appearances from some non dirt riders, good food, good times and cold beer. Let me know who is in?

Forgot about this and the midget strippers. :( oh well already committed to some people that I will be down. Depending on how far away midget strippers are we may make an appearance! :)

Yup!! But I have a surprise for you next time we are there together! :) And also wait until you see some of the shit Brandon and I found. We can literally spend most of the day in that private section with no other traffic and ride all day if wanted on different trails, muddy stuff, flat open stuff and some sweet hill climbs.

• Upvote 1

Yup!! But I have a surprise for you next time we are there together! :) And also wait until you see some of the shit Brandon and I found. We can literally spend most of the day in that private section with no other traffic and ride all day if wanted on different trails, muddy stuff, flat open stuff and some sweet hill climbs.

What he said and no head on collisions hopefully too!! Shit I'd go up and down that nice gravel hill all day there was some sweet jumps on it. Also he we have some more big quads maybe go down that steep ass hill just to check it out.