Need To Find A Home For My Dog. Asap

MidgetTodd

Long story short, some things have happened in our house and changes need made. Most of my closer friends here already know whats going on but its really not important here. What is important is I need to find a new home for our dog. 1 year old "approx" adopted him from the shelter as a pup. Pitt/Lab mix, mostly Pitt. Loves to play and run. Loves kids, adults, other dogs. Never been around cats yet. Loves to be in your lap and tries nightly to get in bed with you. He is a lover. House Broke, Current on all shots, On Heart Guard and Frontline. Knows Sit Lay ect.

Will come with everything he needs. Bed, Crate, Nail Clippers, Blankets, Toys, Yard Tie Out, Shampoo ect. Just needs a good home. Pref with a fenced yard.post-11304-0-54304600-1378413057_thumb.jpost-11304-0-18806000-1378413086_thumb.jpost-11304-0-88463200-1378413122_thumb.jpost-11304-0-48086800-1378413155_thumb.j

Edited by MidgetTodd

Hey man, my wife is interested but I can't make any promises. She wants to know his name and has he chewed up any furniture or items in your home. She thinks he's very cute and would love to introduce our dog to him to make sure they would get along. We have a rottie who's 2 1/2, male and neutered. Is this guy neutered..If he isn't neutered that could be a problem as my wife is a firm believer in spaying and neutering pets. Let me know...

Hey man, my wife is interested but I can't make any promises. She wants to know his name and has he chewed up any furniture or items in your home. She thinks he's very cute and would love to introduce our dog to him to make sure they would get along. We have a rottie who's 2 1/2, male and neutered. Is this guy neutered..If he isn't neutered that could be a problem as my wife is a firm believer in spaying and neutering pets. Let me know...

Yes neutered. Loves to play with other dogs. Has never chewed anything that wasnt his. He chews the shit out of his toys though.