Sena Bluetooth Smh10r

attentiongetter92

Went to the iron pony with my girlfriend yesterday (she was buying a helmet) and she surprised me by buying me my birthday present. So I decided to go with the sena smh10r headset/intercom system. First impressions: very very low profile, easy to use buttons (I wear thicker teknic full gauntlet gloves), and sound quality is great. I had her get next to me in her car and spun the 1000 north of 100mph for a breif second and kept asking if she could hear me and to my surprise, she could! I couldn't hear anything other than the majestic sounds escaping through my arrow gp pipe however. Might switch the system over to my rkt101 carbon helmet though and see how well the quakity works as that helmet flows a massive amount of air. Its currently put in my scorpion exo1000 and I hate that helmet but, its warmer on cool nights.

I find mine is loud enough to hear both my phone and GPS clearly at speed while wearing earplugs.  I have some trouble feeling the buttons with gloves on, but then I don't really need to mess with the settings much anyway.

• 3 months later...

Only problem I have had with mine is the first set my wife had would randomly shut down. Called sena they sent me another one in the mail got it in like 3 days didn't even have to send the other one back until I got the replacement. Other than that I freaking love mine

Edited by 2talltim

It really is well written as well as efficient how old they are quite useful. I must say I experience so great reading your content regularly Because i choose to promote.

please favor me and wire funds to account in my overseas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My phone paired to mine is on the verge of being bad ass. I can text, make calls, run music, and get it to give me directions. The problem I have is, "Hey Galaxy." Doesn't always understand what im asking.

My phone paired to mine is on the verge of being bad ass. I can text, make calls, run music, and get it to give me directions. The problem I have is, "Hey Galaxy." Doesn't always understand what im asking.

Never had luck with that voice command either so I usually just hit the button. Sometimes mp3 works right with voice commands other times they don't, at least you can use the jog dial Edited by 2talltim

I have the SMH10 and a s4. I disabled the Samsung voice dialer, and I now use the Google search voice dialer. It is pretty slick.

I have the SMH10 and a s4. I disabled the Samsung voice dialer, and I now use the Google search voice dialer. It is pretty slick.

Voice commands in general work decent and the dialer is usually spot on, but as a added bonus on the Galaxy phones your supposed to be able to shout out a wake up command("hi galaxy"is the default) and never have to touch any thing, this is what I was referring to that is hit or miss. Plus with the mp3 player you can just say next, previous, pause, play, volume up, volume down. And not have to touch anything, but I usually just end up using the jog dial on the sena. But once S voice has been initiated I have no problems Edited by 2talltim

I wasn't planning on voice commands (have had bad luck with any device that takes them) haha so it sounds like this will work fine.

Sent from my iPhone.

i also use an iphone for mine. I can voice command pretty much anything no problem. The hardest part is usually just trying to say someones name that isn't really easy. I answer texts all the time with it which is the best part