Reasons Why I Hate People

Casper

Here's another for you: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2013/09/15/bicycle-rider-killed.html

Cager hit a DeSales teacher on his bicycle and took off. 

“We believe that vehicle is a gray car and that it has substantial right front-end damage,” Ralston said.

I think I should be allowed to stop someone taking out life insurance one me without my approval...

Ohio insurance laws state they must have reason to get insurance on you. A business partner or spouse would easily qualify for a policy. I couldn't take one out on you.

That's the rule but doesn't mean you can't try.

And I don't think there is any rule about notification. Which is strange. It would be nice to know if your life if insured and by who. Seems I would want to know of any changes.

Um, if his car just hit another car, and a road barrier, isn't there a good chance that's why his car is spraying antifreeze?

This space intentionally left blank to avoid offending anyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I mean the fact that he's apparently well known is also nice, but in the end, people like this regardless who they are or how much power they have should just be executed on the spot.  I am sure people will call wolf and say he is due a fair trial and all this other BS, but why?  Why spend tax payers money on people like this?  I just don't get it, I would however love someone to justify it.  I mean it's OR and almost winter, so I am sure someone will.  Which I probably won't care enough to argue because in my mind, it won't make sense no matter what.

Casper, what if some lady tried to do that with your kiddo?  How would that end?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/woman-killed-in-deadly-hit-run-accident/-/1719418/22728458/-/6paquyz/-/index.html

This one makes me sick to my stomach. New mom killed by drunk driver who flees the scene. Witnesses loot the dead woman's car, even took her engagement ring off her finger. Our society is doomed. 

• Upvote 1