Ios7

Scruit

I'm perplexed.....in order to download the new IOS I'll have to delete a lot of my music since I have less than a 1/2 gig left out of 8 on my 4......and from the reviews here and elsewhere, 7 doesn't sound all that wonderful.  

iOS 7 is the best thing to come to iPhones since 3G... I was very involved in the jailbreaking community since firmware 1.1.4 and this iteration of iOS is almost perfect. There is an issue with the background picture selection - when you try to use a photo, it auto zooms and won't let you zoom out. Pretty sure this is a issue with pixels allowed vs a bug but still - annoying. The pop up messages and flatness of this design is perfect, the ability to singularly select a font size is excellently executed. All and all, great job apple. Go on android fan boys, apple has shown once again why they rein-supreme.

So how long before they start prosecuting for jailbreaking?

• Upvote 1

I'm perplexed.....in order to download the new IOS I'll have to delete a lot of my music since I have less than a 1/2 gig left out of 8 on my 4......and from the reviews here and elsewhere, 7 doesn't sound all that wonderful.  

this is exactly why I'm in zero hurry to upgrade. I'll probably test it out on the Ipad first to see if I even want to bother on my phone

I like it but I also didn't expect it to be a the next best thing since sliced bread.

For me I downloaded it on three devices without an issue and it only took me 11 minutes each.  I like some of the changes and some of the other changes are purely cosmetic. I haven't found any issues just had to get used to it.

I do find it faster to do certain things and easier to go from app to app 

I like that you can have more than 8 safari windows open. I like you can turn on and off shit with going to settings. I don't like the new texting look. Old version was iconic and easy on the eyes. I don't regret the upgrade on my 5.

The icons and color scheme look like a 3rd grade girl did them. Dont like

The texting layout looks childish. Dont like

The control panel pops up way too often when Im scrolling down. Dont like

The new email layout for trash, spam, inbox ect looks generic. Dont like

The Safari browser keeps the tool bar on bottom and top now, cant click it away. Dont like

Could keep going but whats the use. I will be going back to Driod when Im due for an upgrade, maybe even trade someone phones to do it sooner. I have not liked the Iphone since I switched, now I like it even less.

Seriously, it seems like an 3rd grade girl did most of the layout

How the fuck do you get spotlight to come up consistently?!! I keep getting notification center with every 20th swipe getting spotlight. Fuck me Apple, have the same motion do two different things!

Spotlight used to be a PITA...I'm glad they changed it. Do people even search the phone?

• Upvote 1

The icons and color scheme look like a 3rd grade girl did them. Dont like

The texting layout looks childish. Dont like

The control panel pops up way too often when Im scrolling down. Dont like

The new email layout for trash, spam, inbox ect looks generic. Dont like

The Safari browser keeps the tool bar on bottom and top now, cant click it away. Dont like

Could keep going but whats the use. I will be going back to Driod when Im due for an upgrade, maybe even trade someone phones to do it sooner. I have not liked the Iphone since I switched, now I like it even less.

Seriously, it seems like an 3rd grade girl did most of the layout

You and Magz can hang out in the Android corner together. Yay!

• Upvote 1

Is there any truth to the iphone 4 updates not working out too well? I was thinking of waiting a bit longer to do this, but if Ben says go for it I probably will.

iPhone 4 is = to iPad 2 and ill tell ya, it's non responsive and slow... Don't do it. Just upgrade the phone.