Ios7

Scruit

It's called wallpaper, on the first page of the settings screen under sounds.

Ooo, I got that the way I want with some pics. The calendar sucks now. Camera seems faster and the calendar sucks. When they pay someone to re-color and draw it highly annoys me. Functionality changes ok.

Just wanted to chime in. At this time of day, my phone would normally be at 30-50% battery (iPhone 4s). After the update, it's been 70-90%. I'm at 88% right now. 

really?  Mines the opposite and I don't play games or really use any aps other than email and FB.  Messaging and that's it. 

really?  Mines the opposite and I don't play games or really use any aps other than email and FB.  Messaging and that's it. 

At 95% right now. Been off the charger since around 7:30a. Sent several texts and emails, and made one phone call. Be sure to turn off the background data thing. That eats battery. Settings >> General >> Background App Refresh >> Turn Off. That and I have most location services turned off. That's it. 

What about the weather thing?  I like to check the weather via phone, i only had 3 apps running on that refresh thing so I turned 2 off.  Think that ll help?  And thanks Ben Im a tard with this stuff

The weather updates when you open it. Good enough for me. I don't need it updating throughout the day when I'm not even looking at it. Waste of battery and data IMHO. 

I didn't say it was amazing technology, I said I liked it, in comparison to before the update.Maybe it had it before and I didn't notice. Go analyse someone else's posts.