I Hate The Browns So Someone Plan A Neo Ride 9/22

Bad324

EXACTLY!!  I am sooooo sick of losing my Sunday to my painful loyalty to this bullshit team.  And I have decided I am no longer going to let the front office of that pitiful organization determine what I do with my Sundays.  I'm riding all weekend dammit!

Why trade a #3 pick for what's going to turn out to be a #15-20 pick?

If you're going to trade Trent, why do it mid season when you have no depth at running back?  They could have traded him after the season and gotten more for him...or why not just keep him?

If Trent turns out to be a top 10 running back, which is pretty likely, we have to watch him do well for another team for 10 years.  

The Browns are an embarrassment :(

Edited by Tpoppa
  • Upvote 1

I'm a closet Colts fan (bro-in-law works for them and I've been to their training facility - class act organization) and while disappointed with the Browns front office - nothing changes even with new people in place, unbelievable - I'm excited to see what TR can do in Indy.  

Hopefully this pays off for them come draft time but they'll still suck next year, too.  

I sold my bike but I'm definitely gonna find something else to do with my Sunday. It will probably involve drinking heavily. I've been a Browns fan for a long time but all I see is the same sorry excuse for a team on the field every week. Different ownership, management and coaches - same results. The sustained incompetence is amazing. Browns fans deserve better. Much better.

The sustained incompetence is amazing. Browns fans deserve better. Much better.

Statistically speaking...it's pretty difficult to be that consistently terrible.  With all the different combinations of quarterbacks and coaches it almost impossible that NONE of them make any progress.  Unless of course your stadium is the Factory of Sadness.

• Upvote 2