Hog Roast And Camp Oct. 19th

bowdog

October 19th at Williams camp ground in Nelsonville there will be a hog roast and night time poker run. All are invited and kids and sammich makers are welcome. Dinner will be served at 4:30 for a donation of $10 a person. This will include all you can eat sides and hog. Drinks are on you to bring whatever it is you like. Tent camping spots are available but please try and let MaxPower or myself know that you are coming down so we can reserve you a spot, RV spots can be available if you let me know very soon.. Please try and let me know if you are coming so I can let the people cooking know about how many more so we have the right amount of food for everyone.

Also on October 19th will be a night time poker run through Wayne National Forest on quads, dirtbike or anything else you want to try and get down the trails on. Not 100% positive on how the poker run works but I will try and get more details as soon as I can. I am hearing that cards will be picked up during the day then you will need to hit certain locations throughout the trails at night to get your cards punched.

Feel free to ask here or PM me if you have questions.

I'm sure there will be plenty of hot dogs left. :lol:

:lol: Your a dick!

Brandon, I will get you a big plate and throw in the fridge...you can microwave it or use my oven when you get there. I got you bubby!

• Upvote 1

If I get the camper ready I will try to make this. I don't have a quad or off road machine right now. But would like to give the camper/truck a good shake down..

Awesome man! bring your bow too and maybe we can sit morning watch or something. This should be a different county then you normally hunt so you can take a dow with a $15 antler less tag.