Might As Well Get This Out Of The Way

Tinker

so I bought my bike about a year ago, after taking a decade off riding. I probably bit off more than I should buying a big heavy bike first but it was shown to me and I kept gravitating back to it. its been a great bike and a great entertainment, it came with new tires and new windshield, I took off the passenger pegs and pillion seat last month and recently put on a driver backrest and HD cargo rack. I like this look, may look for some hardbags to go with it.

th_IMG_20130922_173055_895_zps53f44c8e.j

Anyway, thanks for looking, not really my first post, but I figured might as well get it out of the way.

• Upvote 2

baptizo, on 07 Oct 2013 - 5:23 PM, said:

I've seen you around the other forums but welcome to the madness of OR.

And post some bigger pics of your ride.

the small images are clickable, its the most current pic but heres two more.. I've been around a few, I haven't posted on some lately, OR I am trying to commit to be more active because you guys are localish and pretty active and seem to be the least d-bag filled.

IMG_20130922_173055_895_zps53f44c8e.jpg

bikeshot1.jpg

th_2012-08-30_16-05-40_640.jpg

sorry for the washed out look on the most current, I'll try to get some better ones soon.

Edited by Tinker

Welcome fellow vulcan rider

the small images are clickable, its the most current pic but heres two more.. I've been around a few, I haven't posted on some lately, OR I am trying to commit to be more active because you guys are localish and pretty active and seem to be the least d-bag filled.

Whoa whoa whoa.... let's not go tarnishing our reputation. :D

• Upvote 1

A harley guy avoiding douchebags.

Welcome sir. Nice bike.

not being contrary but its not a Harley! mines a '97 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 classic. I bought it from someone who laid it down and the right side badge was ground to crap, popped the fender back and puled the dents from the tank as best I could/dared and shaved the badges to save $$, replaced the handlebars are switched to Harley style risers cuz I'm cheap and new handlebars and grips because I'm lazy. I had the air filter pods on both sides and took off the cross pipe and went to a single 9" K&N air filter on the right.

it does look like a Harley somewhat but its still got the give-away of being a shaft drive, all in all I like my bike alot, its dependable and imo the only drawback is the weight + high CG can be a little unforgiving at times, but whats the fun in easy?

• 2 weeks later...