Jets fan punches a girl

Scruit

Two crazy bitches coming at you and one swings first, knock her out, them you can play the man card and play all defensive and shit with the other.

That black fights sad. Poor kids.

• Upvote 1

Anyone taking the side of the man needs to read about that punk. He got the minimum sentence for stabbing another teen to death in the 90's because his dad was a cop.

a) Irrelevant

b) You're taking the media version as gospel

His record doesn't matter. What's obvious in the video is he's drunk off his ass, stares down the blonde girl, and slams her in the face, just to be a dick.

She poses no threat to him, even as hard as she's trying. She may as well have been a 10 yr old girl for as much force as she could inflict.

His record doesn't matter. What's obvious in the video is he's drunk off his ass, stares down the blonde girl, and slams her in the face, just to be a dick.

She poses no threat to him, even as hard as she's trying. She may as well have been a 10 yr old girl for as much force as she could inflict.

again, if you've never found yourself in that situation you're clearly not going to understand. It isn't just her, there are several people he could be "staring down" to taunt in a come at me bro and see what happens style. I applaud him for not letting some bitch think she's tough and get free punches in

Would you be happier if he threw some 'bows?

• Upvote 1

Opinion noted, and heartily disagreed with.  You don't know how you will react when attacked until you are attacked.  You can sit there and say that you would have swatted her punches/slaps arms aside playfully until her arms get tired, but "fight or flight" mode reduces fine motor skills and higher level thinking. 

Don't forget....    'Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.'   - Mike Tyson

• Upvote 2

I asked my wife about all of this last night, confirmed everything I posted.  But she also stated that if she was the instigator in a fight, she would expect to be hit back, and would not plan on any man holding back as she would be in it to do as much damage as humanly possible.

Parks, you'd like my wife, she likes guns, has her CHL, likes Karate and knife fighting/hand to hand training more than guns, and is pretty ripped up.  Well she did just have a baby, but she could probably do some competitions if she trained for them.  Carries lean mass like no female I've ever met before, and she doesn't eat meat, which is weird.

Anyways, at least Magz is a Browns fan, can't argue with that.

Oh and Jbot, I don't think I want that testicle taco thing, that sounds awful.  Thanks though, did you see my offer of trades for your HK?

• Upvote 1

I asked my wife about all of this last night, confirmed everything I posted.  But she also stated that if she was the instigator in a fight, she would expect to be hit back, and would not plan on any man holding back as she would be in it to do as much damage as humanly possible.

Parks, you'd like my wife, she likes guns, has her CHL, likes Karate and knife fighting/hand to hand training more than guns, and is pretty ripped up.  Well she did just have a baby, but she could probably do some competitions if she trained for them.  Carries lean mass like no female I've ever met before, and she doesn't eat meat, which is weird.

Anyways, at least Magz is a Browns fan, can't argue with that.

Oh and Jbot, I don't think I want that testicle taco thing, that sounds awful.  Thanks though, did you see my offer of trades for your HK?

Translation: My wife wears the pants in my family and holds my cock in her purse.

:D

• Upvote 1

Pretty safe bet that the majority of adults at most NFL games are inebriated. I am also of the belief that if you are prepared to throw a punch "no matter who you are or what your gender" you had better be ready for a reaction to your action. The little blonde bitch hit him not believing for 1 second that he would return the favor, and that is why she did it.....that and alcohol of course. I loathe NFL games, so many drunken total asshole immature idiots that give the good fans a bad name. Not the best place to take your kids to a game, best bet would be an OSU home game or the likes.

• Upvote 1

Pretty safe bet that the majority of adults at most NFL games are inebriated. I am also of the belief that if you are prepared to throw a punch "no matter who you are or what your gender" you had better be ready for a reaction to your action. The little blonde bitch hit him not believing for 1 second that he would return the favor, and that is why she did it.....that and alcohol of course. I loathe NFL games, so many drunken total asshole immature idiots that give the good fans a bad name. Not the best place to take your kids to a game, best bet would be an OSU home game or the likes.

you think a college atmosphere is any more sober than an NFL game?!?!?!

I got a 60" plasma... better than live.

Instant replay, pause, cheaper/better food, Super short commute, and if the game gets boring I can switch to something else for a while.

I see no reason to go to a game.

+1

If I want to see the game I'll put it on the TV.  Better angles, closer view etc.

Edited by Scruit
  • Upvote 1

I am also of the belief that if you are prepared to throw a punch "no matter who you are or what your gender" you had better be ready for a reaction to your action.

Absolutely.   You mess with a bull, you get the horns.  Claiming frailty doesn't count for squat when YOU are the aggressor.

Absolutely. You mess with a bull, you get the horns. Claiming frailty doesn't count for squat when YOU are the aggressor.

She may have been asking for it, but with power comes responsibility...

Would you have given him a pass if he pulled a gun and blew her head off, instead?