Jets fan punches a girl

Scruit

No if you beat women you're a woman beater, that's the definition....

Yes, beating women may be caused by poor parenting, but it could just be that you're a dick, and your parents are fine.

Be careful not to fall down when you're back-peddling that quickly.

Yes, beating women may be caused by poor parenting, but it could just be that you're a dick, and your parents are fine.

Women want equality. Why are you only giving them equality in certain situations? It's either all or nothing

• Upvote 1

you think a college atmosphere is any more sober than an NFL game?!?!?!

I have been to my fair share of college football games, and you might see some students getting rowdy at times but its not common to see middle age men and women acting like total drunken buffoons. I have a hard time cheering on multi multi millionaires that most won't have a dime to their name not long after they retire, I guess I am not much of a fan of the majority of pro sports.

I have been to my fair share of college football games, and you might see some students getting rowdy at times but its not common to see middle age men and women acting like total drunken buffoons. I have a hard time cheering on multi multi millionaires that most won't have a dime to their name not long after they retire, I guess I am not much of a fan of the majority of pro sports.

I guess to be fair I've only ever been to college games in the student sections

Poor defenseless little girls........

2995-ronda-rousey.jpg

Thing I would let her do to me, other than just sit there like a beetch and take her punches that is.  granted she would destroy me in .1 seconds, but she might also do things to me in the same amount of time that I would be 100% fine with.  I can think of plenty.

• Upvote 1

She may have been asking for it, but with power comes responsibility...

Would you have given him a pass if he pulled a gun and blew her head off, instead?

Her gender is not relevant to the question of how reasonable deadly force would be in this situation.

Do you know how old that "woman" is?

Does it matter? She looks 18 or 20, but she could be 16 or 14

I'm talking about a power disparity.

I'm telling you that small size can be an advantage.  A smaller, lighter person can use speed and accuracy.    Is a claymore better than a katana?

The power disparity was/is about the same...

are you sure? have you taken a punch from him? How about from her?

I'm almost a 30 year old man and have been told I have the punch power of a 9 year old

Edited by Bad324

Are you watching the same video? seriously? karate?

I didn't see any flying roundhouse kicks coming from her, just frantic and uncoordinated punching.

Karate is not all kicks.  In fact the more I spar the less I kick unless I set it up first.  Too slow. 

To the untrained eye there very little visual difference between flailing arms and clear/press/cupped-hand strike.

So then the question becomes, does it matter, or should it matter to the big muscular man how old his much smaller female opponent is?

if she's 18 fair game to beat the shit out of her, 17, no go. Or do you look at her and go "this person poses zero threat to me, and isn't inflicting any damage at all to my body (despite her best efforts) I think I'll just wait until security shows up or she loses interest...While laughing in her face at her futile attempts to harm me.

Upon what do you base your assumption that she is incapable of inflicting harm?   The right-hand that she landed - was is a slap, a punch or an eye-gouge?

Upon what do you base your assumption that she is incapable of inflicting harm?   The right-hand that she landed - was is a slap, a punch or an eye-gouge

Looked like a panicked "push" to the face, if youre talking about when he was backed into the metal barrier...the left that she tried right before he smashed her face in didn't even appear to land if you watch the second angle...

But how much "shit" can a little girl hand out?

Push her away, deflect, hell even restrain her, but cramming your fist into her face (especially in the case of this video) was a bitch move.

Keep your misogynistic stereotypes to yourself.  I know plenty girls that could knock your nose on to the side of your head, daffy-duck style.

Grown woman != "little girl".  

Nobody should hit anybody.  period.  full stop.  amen.   Gender is irrelevant.

If someone attacks you you do what is needed to stop the attack.  With multiple attackers the thing you do needs to be quick and leave you free to deal with the next person.  A punch to the face is a great way to quickly take the fight out of someone without serious injury,

• Upvote 1

But it's not an eye for an eye...

The "punch" she dealt did ZERO damage.

The "punch" he dealt likely left serious black and blue marks, bruising, maybe even a broken nose.

It's like comparing a whiffle bat to a Louisville slugger, both are bats one does damage one does not..

Better to compare a claymore to a katana.

SHE did zero damage?  How do you know?  Because he shows no sign of incapacitation?  

HE did serious damage?  How do you know?  She knows no sign of incapacitation.

While sparring I get punches thrown at me all the time.  95% of them do no "damage" as I am able to deflect, avoid etc.  Does that mean the punch was not intended to do, and capable of doing, harm? 

Why do you insist on thinking that you are some big strong dude that is incapable of being harmed by a woman?

I wanna see you in the ring with madcat's wife. That would be a joy to watch.

"Beating" a woman is different to "hitting" a woman.

"Beating" connotes an attack initiated on a innocent party.

"Hitting" means striking, and can be offensive or defensive in nature.

The power disparity was/is about the same...

Wait...  Are you saying the power disparity between this man and woman is equal to the power disparity between you and a 4yo girl?   That would make you about as big as an 11yo boy.