Paintball any one here into it???

Dying Shadow

Just wondering if any one here goes or is big into it? Went for the first time a couple day ago and had a blast!! I thought it was a lot of fun and just picked up an tippman A5 and plan to go more as i have free time. Just poking to see if any others go and or wanna go in the future. 

To be honest, my 2 tanks need to be hydro'ed.... and they've already been re-hydro'ed twice, so they probably need to be replaced... I have Halo loaders, some pretty nice markers, gear (elbow and knee pads, jerseys, pants, goggles) ,  Packs, Pods, etc.

What markers you have Derek?

Let me get home from work tonight and I'll look into my bag to see my full arsenal. My primary marker was a lasoya Intimidator with ramping board and upgraded internals + regulator, couple ions, e-cocker, and some lower end tippman 95s....

Edited by DerekClouser

Let me get home from work tonight and I'll look into my bag to see my full arsenal. My primary marker was a lasoya Intimidator with ramping board and upgraded internals + regulator, couple ions, e-cocker, and some lower end tippman 95s....

post up pics and a list when ya get home could ya?

Going out Nov 16 which is a Sat to cfc armory if anyone wants to join us. Its in carrol ohio about 15 min south of columbus. Great woodsball area ,BYOP or buy paint there. Post in here if your interested and I can get you more details

I've added it to my list of things I want to do for my bachelor party. I find something extremely gratifying with the thought of shooting the shit out of my friends on their dime while mocking them for not being as good as me over cigars and high dollar scotch

Edited by Bad324