Ohio Motorcycle (Oakwood and Hilliard) Closed

Tonik

Just received this via facebook...

"WE WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THE SUPPORT AND DEDICATION OVER THE YEARS BUT AS OF TODAY (11/9/2013) WE ARE NO LONGER OPEN. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Motorcycle-Hilliard/516176785060196

What the hell?????????

Only was there once and I liked it. To close suddenly like that it definitely can't be good

THANKS OBAMA

LOL Bad324. I'm in the same boat as you Tonik. They were prepping a Street Triple that I was supposed to pick up this week. Laura posted a message for me to call on Monday but now I'm wondering if I should go through with the purchase from a shop that's closing. Next closest dealer is in Canton/Akron. Decisions, decisions...... Either way Branden was the best salesperson I've ever come across. Really the only reason I was buying now as opposed to next season.

Either way Branden was the best salesperson I've ever come across.

Same here, no BS, straight up honest. Amazing attention to detail. I will miss him, he was a great dude. While I am worried about my title, in reality I probably have nothing to worry about.  My deal was a week and a half ago. I am sure Laura got the paperwork sent in and the title will show up in the next day or two. So far, this seems like an organized shut down....that they are going to wrap everything up.

Edited by Tonik

noooooooooo.  fuck.  that's where i get my parts.

Yeah. It was nice having a place I could pick up parts within two miles from my house and they seemed like decent people. I have had service done there too and was treated fairly.

I ran out of gas on 270 and was able to coast down the hill there right next to them.  One of the service guys came out and asked what was going on.  He brought out a can of gas and was very helpful.  Went in that next week and picked up a few things.  Definitely unfortunate they had to close up. 

LOL Bad324. I'm in the same boat as you Tonik. They were prepping a Street Triple that I was supposed to pick up this week. Laura posted a message for me to call on Monday but now I'm wondering if I should go through with the purchase from a shop that's closing. Next closest dealer is in Canton/Akron. Decisions, decisions...... Either way Branden was the best salesperson I've ever come across. Really the only reason I was buying now as opposed to next season.

It's on their Facebook this morning that they are sending back all their bikes and parts to the manufactures and what they can't send back they will have a blow out sale in Hillard. Sound more and more like a very controlled planned shutdown. I would worry too much about finishing up the deal if you want to go that route.