2014 Gap trip

Hutch

We stayed at Iron Horse 4 years ago, no food, no beer, bunch of douchey wanna be pretend hard ass Harley clowns. Screw that, my crew is in for Fontana.

I've heard that from several folks about Ironhorse. 

Our group sales rep from Fontana and I have been playing phone tag since last week. I'm hoping to have things finalized today or tomorrow. I wanted to check out Nantahala Village, but have yet to get a call or email back. Prices should be the same as last year. I'll have more info for everyone in the very near future. 

I've heard that from several folks about Ironhorse. 

Our group sales rep from Fontana and I have been playing phone tag since last week. I'm hoping to have things finalized today or tomorrow. I wanted to check out Nantahala Village, but have yet to get a call or email back. Prices should be the same as last year. I'll have more info for everyone in the very near future. 

I would be sooooooooooo damn jealous if you guys end up at Nantahala Village. It was like a 45 min drive to that restuarant from Fontana and I think we did it 3x on last years trip. Holy shit was that one of the best places I've ever eaten on the many Gap trips I've been on. AMAZING chicken biscuit sammiches and there home fry potatoe things and probably the best bacon I've ever had. Pauly also sings high praises of their bbq pizza which I never did get to try though

I would be sooooooooooo damn jealous if you guys end up at Nantahala Village. It was like a 45 min drive to that restuarant from Fontana and I think we did it 3x on last years trip. Holy shit was that one of the best places I've ever eaten on the many Gap trips I've been on. AMAZING chicken biscuit sammiches and there home fry potatoe things and probably the best bacon I've ever had. Pauly also sings high praises of their bbq pizza which I never did get to try though

You're not going this year? Forgive me if it's been covered already, I haven't read the whole thread yet. 

You're not going this year? Forgive me if it's been covered already, I haven't read the whole thread yet. 

No unfortunately this year is out for me on pretty much anything motorcycle ride related until July....damn wedding!

So it's begun....

It's my own doing. It would be my luck to wreck and get hurt before the wedding so I'm playing it safe. Plus the trip is literally the week before the wedding if it's same as always

Are you fucking kidding me? The year I am not going. You dick.

Haha this is the first thing I though lt as well! Even though I'd be playing "where the hell did they go?!" :lol:

I promise it won't be a one time thing.

I'm a cunt...I know. Manly familia duties have kept me busy for the last 3 years. I'm proud to say that I finished my bachelor's degree in December and I'm free to do rails of coke off of stripper's tight asses.

Edited by InyaAzz
  • Upvote 4

Just wanted to give you all an update. I have the contract in my hand. I'll be posting info about reservations in the very near future. It is June 5-8th as requested. A few changes, but mostly for the better. I'll be starting a fresh thread with all of the info very soon. 

I know why bad is going (whipped already). Why aren't you going? 

:nono:

Hey half my reasoning is cause I knew Pauly and Matt weren't able to this year either

Edited by Bad324