2014 Gap trip

Hutch

I hope it isn't at the same time as the Lake Erie loop race. I really want to try that either in my scooter for fun or the Aprilia RS 125 as an attempt to win. Probably best to try on the scooter first to get the hang of it.

I am a fan of UA, worth every penny.....and I don't consider $30 to be expensive for what you get. What I am going to next, not cheap but they are the best.....work as advertised.

http://www.ldcomfort.com/productdescription.htm

I have these, and i must say, I don't feel they are worth the money. Yes they work decent under the leathers, but after awhile they just sort of stop doing their job. 

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe one of you folks that is going should just take charge and arrange it? Just a suggestion, I doubt Casper will come in here and yell at you and change the plans you made. It would seem he is busy, he might appreciate the help. I would do it, but the real men are hitting Mt. Rushmore around the same time so I am involved in planning that.

Edited by Tonik
  • Upvote 2

Maybe one of you folks that is going should just take charge and arrange it? Just a suggestion, I doubt Casper will come in here and yell at you and change the plans you made. It would seem he is busy, he might appreciate the help. I would do it, but the real men are hitting Mt. Rushmore around the same time so I am involved in planning that.

Last I heard he was looking in to a few things or places.

You guys should book IronHorse if you're not already too late.

Ive got a house ill book about 10min away from IronHorse that has 7beds(sleeps up to 12 in beds), 2 (maybe3)couches, room for campers and sleeping bags inside,fire ring, huge porch and a garage if there is not going to be any group lodging plans. Really nice place too.

I drop the Ghost Man a text and said he's going to see what he can put together. i told him the popular dates were the 5th to the 8th. As most of us thought he's been pressed for time lately.

Ive got a house ill book about 10min away from IronHorse that has 7beds(sleeps up to 12 in beds), 2 (maybe3)couches, room for campers and sleeping bags inside,fire ring, huge porch and a garage if there is not going to be any group lodging plans. Really nice place too.

any room for me to go in on this?

We stayed at Iron Horse 4 years ago, no food, no beer, bunch of douchey wanna be pretend hard ass Harley clowns. Screw that, my crew is in for Fontana.

Nice accommodations, guess the atmosphere would depend on who is there though.