Best Bachelor Party Spots in Cbus

r1crusher

As the title states, what's the best bachelor party spots to hit up in Cbus.  Got a friend/coworker that's trying to plan out where he wants to go/do.  Looking for some ideas.  Micro breweries are always good to hit up but what else is in the area there?

And go....

Depending on the date I would check the progress on the new Kart track that is supposed to be opening, after that Sirens! Nothing more manly and fun then going and drinking beer while thrashing your buddies at the go kart track then heading to the tittie bar!!!!

The Elevator on High St.  By far the best microbrewery in Cbus.  Call them and ask for Kevin or Will, then tell them I sent you.  You can set up a Brewery tour usually for something like that and drink a beer/6 right off the line, then walk the 2 blocks to the resturant for one of the best meals around.

If you have questions about this place call me on my cell, I will get you details, there is a hotel 1/2 block behind that you can walk to/from all of that, plus all the other bars and places to go.

Might look into what I just stated, then a hockey game, then back for drinks.  If you do make it, I will meet you there and buy a round of shots or beers.  Head bartender was my best man in my wedding and as close to a brother as I can get.  Owners were at the wedding and best friends, provided the kegs for it.

Let me know if I can help.  It is downtown right on high st by the Arena District so lots to do after too.