exploring ohio

dp933s

Not right now there isn't. Too cold. Depends on where you will be. It's flat in the Northern half and nice in the South and East. And there's always Kentucky and Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

edit: Ohio has the 2nd most motorcycles per capita behind California. Or at least it used to be that way.

Ok, I looked it up. I'm completely wrong. Ohio is maybe 5th in total bikes, and far from anywhere on the per capita list currently. Oddly, Montana and South Dakota lead the list.

Edited by ReconRat

I shiver here just thinking about it. Saw a rider on a BMW adventure bike today. That's hardcore.

Nah, it's still totally rideable. It was 39 when I left the house and 45 when I got back, which is exactly what I rode in this weekend. That's still good riding weather with just basic insulated gear. To me, hardcore is anything below freezing due to black ice hazards, but to your point, that what next weekend is supposed to have.

• Upvote 1

I shiver here just thinking about it. Saw a rider on a BMW adventure bike today. That's hardcore. 

With the bike you ride I can see why, but with the proper gear and a bit of wind protection, it aint too bad at all. ;)