Hey Chili fanatics, get in here

Bad324

It's best to go with something malty. I only had hoppus maximus or Miller 64 in the fridge and those are too far on either side of the flavor spectrum. Giant eagle had single warm cans of labbat blue for 73 cents so I just grabbed one while I was getting peppers and beans.

Man, I've seen lots of great ideas to add to my chili here!  I'm going to have to make some soon!  

I noticed that many use diced tomatoes.  I use Rotel and chop them very fine in a $10 chopper that I bought a few years ago.

What I use as well, except mine go in a Cuisinart......makes KILLER salsa too!!!!

• Upvote 1

All flavored whiskey is an abomination. There's a reason they put a cork in the bottle: it's done. Quit fucking with my liquor. Soulless liquors like vodka are ok to flavor but not whiskey. I know, it's just a cash grab the liquor companies are trying to get their brand to appeal to a larger base by making it taste like something else...but it's sacrilegious imho.

• Upvote 1