I'm going to move to Africa,

Tonik

and when you stop pursuit and a mile up the road the guy wrecks and kills a family of 4, then the cops gets crucified for not doing their jobs. It sa no win situation. One of the reasons i left law enforcement.. too much political bs.

I have always upheld that if it can be proven he made the statement about wanting to go to another country it should be allowed.  It would be a huge relief to us here.  You buy the idiot a 1 way ticket to the country of their choice, put them on the no fly list so they can't come back and take away their citizenship.  Problem solved.

• Upvote 2

I have always upheld that if it can be proven he made the statement about wanting to go to another country it should be allowed.  It would be a huge relief to us here.  You buy the idiot a 1 way ticket to the country of their choice, put them on the no fly list so they can't come back and take away their citizenship.  Problem solved.

best idea ever. I wish this could be a real thing

Gotta love the comments section on the article.

Seems many fully believe the story this low life makes up despite previous history, including events that led up to the arrest and events at the hospital. 

Obviously we dont know the full story but this just seems like another ridiculous suit by a low life looking for a payday :(

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see the dashcam.  I don't think I'd stop laughing if the cop really did say "you're going to die!"  Reminds me of GTA3.

I didn't watch it, but they released the dash cam a few days ago.

http://www.cleveland.com/parma/index.ssf/2013/12/parma_police_release_dash-cam.html

I didn't watch it, but they released the dash cam a few days ago.

http://www.cleveland.com/parma/index.ssf/2013/12/parma_police_release_dash-cam.html

My internet connection is pure shit right now, I can't get that page to load.  They didn't actually say "you're going to die", did they?

My internet connection is pure shit right now, I can't get that page to load.  They didn't actually say "you're going to die", did they?

Sounded to me like, "Show me your hands motherfucker OR you're going to die."  Video not really worth watching.

Edited by TSB67

Even IF that's what was said, I think showing his hands is still a pretty reasonable request, given the alternative.

I may know one of the officers involved. Hard to tell from the low quality video.

Anyone else think its funny that scumbags always seem to be driving beat up Chevy trucks? ;-)