Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

I always say I trailer down just because of potential hangover. But the last couple years I've had more fun drinking lightly and taking in other people's shenanigans. Then seeing the fall out the next morning.

Maybe I'm weird, but I go to ride, not party..

Fucking weirdo ;)

I do more riding than partying but I do find the weekend to be a good place to let loose a little.

• Upvote 2

Maybe I'm weird, but I go to ride, not party..

Its usually 50/50 for me. Last year I went a bit more like 70/30 and definitely regretted it. Need to get that party ratio back down to 50%. :lol:

Riding the cherry cola in the fog and rain took the party out of me last year. Hope this year is minus the the f&r!

Fur Reals, you were in the dumps that night bro. Great story though.:D

Its usually 50/50 for me. Last year I went a bit more like 70/30 and definitely regretted it. Need to get that party ratio back down to 50%. :lol:

Beware the Sailor lurking in the hills. Once he gets ahold of you, you turn into a pirate. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Fucking weirdo ;)

I do more riding than partying but I do find the weekend to be a good place to let loose a little.

I refer to my current state of life as a"phase II party."

In/right after college, I partied hard, often, and late.  There was legitimately a time when we would leave the house to go down town at 11:30, and plan on getting to bars around midnight.  then we'd close it down, and hopefully go home with someone, getting laid, and avoiding cab fair.  Wake up, steal a bowl of lucky charms, and start walking back to find your car (hopefully).

Now (especially with the baby here) with a full-time job that requires me to wake up between 5 and 6 every day, I still like to get after it a few times a week, but everything shifts up 6-8 hours.  You just day-drink on weekends, or kick off the night with happy-hour at 4:30 on weeknights..   I can still be blitzed by 8:00, and but I waste less time determining who I'm trying to sleep with, and spend more time trying to convince her that our baby girl wants a brother...

And I can still wake up at 5:15, shower, and feel pretty good.

• Upvote 1

Puking is the opposite of manning up.

I've never puked down there or on the way home while napping the back of my truck. I chose to be responsible and not drive since I was still inebriated