new member from dayton

ridenaked

hi, im scott from Dayton ive been riding 3 years started on my 97 suzuki katana that customized to be a naked bike, and this winter i got a great deal on my 2007 aprilia tuono 1000r from competition accessories at their new Columbus area location ride one powersports. had a great experience buying my new bike and i love the thing and fred was a great salesman to deal with. just want to say hi and tell ya'll bout my bike the aprilia is stock soon to get some personal style. im just hoping spring comes soon. twist the trottle and ride naked every one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:welcomeor: Definitely come out to the March Meet in Dayton

If at all possible, I will also be attending the meet and greet in March.  I know we have tried, but its a shame that I have not met you or Snot when we live so close.  I will be keeping an eye out for it.  The only thing that would keep me from going is the fact that we are moving in March.

I noticed, Lee, that you live in P. Hill.  That is where I will be moving to.  We get the keys on 3/19.  I would love to meet you as well.

I almost forgot.....Welcome to Ohio Riders!!!

Edited by Triumph