Has anyone seen this before or tried it?

tall_tracy

http://www.amazon.com/Deltran-081-0158-Quick-Disconnect-Charger/dp/B00DJ5KEF4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1390030661&sr=8-2&keywords=battery+tender+usb

Just saw this posted in another riding group I'm in. Looks like something handy to have and I'm going to have to try it out. Thought I'd pass it along. (Hopefully the link works). :)

Seems ok if you already have the battery tender connection installed. I use an all weather cigarette plug on the handlebars. That puts it right beside a tank bag where I can split to charge a couple of devices. I figure that's enough. With a handful of USB cable types and splitters.

If you're running your connection from under the seat up to a tankbag, that would make sense.

A decent bike type all weather cigarette lighter power source setup can be a bit expensive.

note: Sometimes a cheaper source of all weather electronics is discount marine (boat) supplies on-line. Sometimes it's the exact same stuff as more expensive motorcycle gear.