Built a tilting table to work on bike.

bark615

The guys at my work are kinda handy, check out what they built up with some scrap wood we had laying around! Now we can work on the bike while sitting on a creeper chair or milk crate... perfect height!  The table can be operated solo but this was the maiden run so we ran a two man setup. 

sm3q6HBl.jpg

Garage door hinges for the pivot! :)

kqWWAH1l.jpg

Roger that... So maybe there is room for improvement if we ever build a table for the bike bikes.   ;)

Got the bracket you made me today, awesome. Thank you. You payment has already been picked up and put in the fridge awaiting the first practice day you show up to.

Edited by MidgetTodd

Roger that... So maybe there is room for improvement if we ever build a table for the bike bikes.   ;)

I think it would have to be scaled-up to 110% of its current length and width to be completely safe for big bikes.  Maybe add a third hinge on the joints for peace of mind as well.  My biggest concern would be the ramp wanting to tilt forward before the rear tire is on.  With a 150 lbs. bike, it's no big deal.  With a 450 lbs bike, it could be.

But for use with the 100's it's probably over-built... I didn't see any flex, and it's 3/4" decking. Same as my trailer.

Edited by redkow97

Got the bracket you made me today, awesome. Thank you. You payment has already been picked up and put in the fridge awaiting the first practice day you show up to.

Awesome, thanks!!  Can't wait see some pix of the new rides!!