Bring on the Riding Season!

dpgasser

Cool commercials. I remember "Let the good times roll" (yes, I grew up in the 70s - I'm that old). And woot, I got out for 3 hours of riding on 4 bikes today!

Edited by smccrory

Got out for about an hour yesterday... it was beautiful.

First time I'd ever really aired out that fizzer engine, too... wow. I know it's not the fastest bike out there, but it's the fastest one I've ever been on!

the fizzy one can move...

Put a solid 100 miles on the bandit today. Having a fueling issue, if I get on it and stretch a gear out with 1/2-3/4 throttle it pulls like crazy but then wants to run like shit when just cruising, like it's starving for gas. It's intermittent too. Thinking my petcock may need rebuilt, just did carbs last year and stored it with stabil in the tank.

Put a solid 100 miles on the bandit today. Having a fueling issue, if I get on it and stretch a gear out with 1/2-3/4 throttle it pulls like crazy but then wants to run like shit when just cruising, like it's starving for gas. It's intermittent too. Thinking my petcock may need rebuilt, just did carbs last year and stored it with stabil in the tank.

Put a bunch of seafoam in it. Drive it like you stole it. Do that for a tank or two. Seafoam, not some other brand

• Upvote 1

Put a bunch of seafoam in it. Drive it like you stole it. Do that for a tank or two. Seafoam, not some other brand

Excellent advice, especially right out of winter stasis.

I did 50 miles on my CRF230L enduro tonight. Fun little thumper.