Street_Ronin

Hello everyone, 

I'm a new rider and a new member to this site. I live on the West Side of Columbus and I just recently completed my MSF course and obtained my endorsement. I ride a Blue 2000 Kawasaki Ninja 500R. I'm 29 years old and mainly decided to start riding in order to be able to save money on my commute to work downtown every day because the daily cost of garage parking for cars downtown is ridiculous. It's also something I enjoy doing for fun.Yesterday was the first day of good riding weather and I put 150 miles on my bike just for fun cruising around with a friend (also a long time member on this site who recommended that I join). So hopefully there will be some fun group rides or road trips on here that I'll be able to join. I look forward to hopefully meeting many of you and picking up on some of the finer points in riding technique, motorcycle maintenance, tips and tricks,....whatever and above all else enjoy the ride! 

post-17555-0-31180400-1394642116_thumb.j

post-17555-0-90898000-1394642195_thumb.j

haha. more power to you then. but for me this ninja will leave me plenty of room to grow with it for a while i think. maybe in a season or two i might consider upgrading. and although many would disagree i kinda like that classic look on the 500. they barely changed anything on that bike from 1987 to 2009 when they stopped producing them. i didnt get this bike by accident i knew i wanted to start off on exactly this model of bike. its pretty well rounded and a great beginner bike that wont bore you quickly.

I'm just busting your chops. My first bike a Honda cx500 I rode for 6 years still have it. I then got a ninja zx6r rode for 3 years and recently upgraded to the Big ninja the zx12r. I'm a ninja lover that's for sure. You'll fit in fine here. I live south of Columbus but it's not too far from me so if I'm gonna ride I'll post up if you want to join