Not to be stupid, but the trail permits are the same price no matter where you get them right?

Yea and there still just $45.00. And for those that don't know there cash only for some reason? You should ask your Uncle if he gets in a kickback from the sales. And if he does we can all start buying them from him.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Edited by M_Quick
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot about that too! I should be in but will have to head out early Sunday morning for Easter shit, I have family coming in from NY that I already told I wont be around for the weekend so need to spend time with them Sunday.

Yep. Me too. If we avoid getting drunked up, that should be no problem. Been trying to catch this band for months now. I'm definitely going. Bringing the Burb. I'll drive. Gonna be a good time.

Hummm? need to find sitter for little man

• 1 month later...

N/p and the New Straitsville loop is marked as very easy, but can also be very fun. I think it's about a 3 mile loop, with lots of open high speed area's and some nice jumps! Plus there a few killer mud holes here and there if you wanna get dirty.

Hey M_quick keep meaning to get back in here.  My son and I took your advice and hit the trail last week.  Had a blast, thanks again!  It was perfect for him!

Hey M_quick keep meaning to get back in here.  My son and I took your advice and hit the trail last week.  Had a blast, thanks again!  It was perfect for him!

Awesome to hear man! A couple of us will be down this weekend.

Great, I'm glad it worked out, And I can't wait for my younger kids to become old enough to follow on the trails. 

Great, I'm glad it worked out, And I can't wait for my younger kids to become old enough to follow on the trails.

as soon as I get the vacation bills paid off ill be looking for a 250 recon for my kids to hit the trails with me

• 2 months later...

Hey, at Wayne, is there any area that I can let my son ride around by himself and still see / watch him? Not trails but a good size open area?

Not really at the trail system but my boy rides around the campgrounds at Wiliams by himself. If you sat on the hill by the crap house you would have a area to keep a eye on him.