Just moved here from Minnesnowta

2.slow

Hey guys and gals of the Ohio Riders Forums, my name's Justin and I just moved here to work for Honda as an engineer. I'm located in Marysville, and I look forward to exploring the state on two wheels here soon enough.

I've had 8 bikes in the last 3 years, ranging from Sportbikes to Dual Sports, and I've got a fondness for anything with an engine. I enjoy touring riding primarily, and love long days riding when they bring me to cool places. I'm no extreme Iron Butt'er but I do the best that I can on my SV1000S.

I look forward to meeting and riding with those in the club! Let the good times roll.

Justin

post-17573-0-41154100-1395617049_thumb.j

Welcome to Ohio and welcome to Honda.  Its a great place to work.  Coming from Minnesota, you'll probably like the climate here.  I moved to Ohio from Wisconsin 2 years ago and Ohio is a tropical oasis compare to what Im used to.

Honda engineer rides a suzuki...that's pretty good advertising right there.

It gets better... I have owned a combination of 8 Kawi's, Suzuki's, and Yamaha's. Haven't owned a Honda (yet!).

Welcome to Ohio and welcome to Honda.  Its a great place to work.  Coming from Minnesota, you'll probably like the climate here.  I moved to Ohio from Wisconsin 2 years ago and Ohio is a tropical oasis compare to what Im used to.

I already do like the climate... as we're having our 30 degrees days this week, they're having 10 degree days... I'll be riding by Thursday again.

My brother rode his Yamaha to the Marysville plant when he externed there. I doubt they're going to make you park further away or anything :p

Glad someone enjoys our weather. Based on the way most locals complain, you would think they just moved here from FL. Personally, I think the Ohio weather is pretty good. We legitimately have 4 seasons, and I think it makes us appreciate the truly nice days we do get.

Welcome.

• Upvote 2

My brother rode his Yamaha to the Marysville plant when he externed there. I doubt they're going to make you park further away or anything :p

Glad someone enjoys our weather. Based on the way most locals complain, you would think they just moved here from FL. Personally, I think the Ohio weather is pretty good. We legitimately have 4 seasons, and I think it makes us appreciate the truly nice days we do get.

Welcome.

Like Ive said in the past, native Ohioans dont know what a real winter is.

Edited by Bakemono

Like Ive said in the past, native Ohioans dont know what a real winter is.

From what I've gathered so far, I second that.

Thanks again for all the welcomes. I found the site while searching for a decent shop to do a bit of fork seal work on one of my bikes. I've gotten connected with Hoblick, and I couldn't be happier there.

Justin

Welcome to OR. I live in Marysville as well. Send me note and we can meet up for dinner. Stay away from that Hoblick guy. You'll be swapping bikes out faster than ever,  :)

I can always use a bad influence...

Welcome to OR. I live in Marysville as well. Send me note and we can meet up for dinner. Stay away from that Hoblick guy. You'll be swapping bikes out faster than ever,  :)

i cannot deny this.  I'm actually bike less right now other than my Grom

gonna take a small leave before i decide on something new, gotta do my research and really figure out what i want.  i wanna try to actually keep the next bike i buy ahahah.