Back from Hatfield McCoy

Hoblick

over the weekend i went to Hatfield McCoy Trails in WV.  went with some buddies, one had a RXR 570, the other had a CanAm Commander 800 XT.  We did 120 miles on saturday,  left at about 9:30 am and got back around 10 pm

it was a good time, but i quickly realized the Pioneer isn't the best option for sporting the trails.  It did fine, but beat me up in the process, and i wished i had something a little more sportier.

I ended up with a Gash in the sidewall of a rear tire, they are stock tires.

the suspension just isn't up for the rough terrain, especially it any decent speeds.

null_zpscd339c88.jpg

null_zpscbb76f79.jpg

null_zpsce0bf7ad.jpg

null_zps44010612.jpg

null_zps703f8ba4.jpg

null_zps3941b46d.jpg

null_zps9d3a467d.jpg

null_zps397e7e16.jpg

and 5 plugs in the hole in the sidewall got me off the trail held air for over 45 min over pretty rough terrain.  hell its still holding air now in my garage.  i was impressed.

Nice, thanks for the pictures! 120 miles in one day Daahaam you guys were getting right after it, I went to Tar Hollow last Saturday, and my buddy cut a sidewall too, We had to air pump, to try to fix. Luckily it was a front tire and he was able to limp back to the truck with out the tire coming off the bead, 

Tar Hollow? Where did you ride down there, Mick?

All over, I've been down there a couple times now. The hard part would be parking down there, my buddy Keith that has rode with us at least once. He had a 700 King quad. Anyways his Dad lives down there, and we park there, ride across the road and cut through a Amish families land to get to the trails. I have several videos of the area in the video section for your viewing pleasure, lol....Starting here http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/91622-m-quicks-dirt-video-thread/?p=1369002

Edited by M_Quick

Awesome!! Max and I have always wondered how much the side by sides beat you up, just doesn't look like the stock suspension on any of them is to well.

The RzrS models all come with Fox podium X shocks. And so does the Can-am Mavericks, I've never rode in a can-am but the Polaris's are pretty smooth if you ask me.