Shooting to close to home

zx3vfr

That is scary, but I live in Cleveland so I always have my guard up & am on the lookout for anything sketchy because you just never know nowadays...

Peeps are cray-cray...

The shock is in where its at really. Bath is very quiet little burb

Ever since rolling acres shut down and the buses starting running to montrose the whole area has gone down hill

yuuuuuuuup. Don't even get me started on the damn Chipotle there

Messed up story. Wonder what went down to lead up to this shooting. Another reason to carry at all times you never know when or where bad things will happen. I drive through some bad spots to get to work, and work on the east side of cleveland in a not so great area

Messed up story. Wonder what went down to lead up to this shooting. Another reason to carry at all times you never know when or where bad things will happen. I drive through some bad spots to get to work, and work on the east side of cleveland in a not so great area

I'm sure you know the area...our railroad yard is in Collinwood.

Around that area, if a train breaks down for any reason, the conductor isn't allowed to walk it without a police chaperon.

I'm sure you know the area...our railroad yard is in Collinwood.

Around that area, if a train breaks down for any reason, the conductor isn't allowed to walk it without a police chaperon.

Yeah i would not want to walk the tracks over there unarmed or alone. I dont even stop at the gas stations by my work at night time anymoe to much has happened when i have.