Riding to the Comet, Northside Cincy 4 / 8 / 2014 Southwest

rollnhot

Comet is a little dive bar in Northside on Hamilton Ave just above Knowlton's corner.  Every Tuesday night is bike night, all year long.  Great burritos and beer selection.  Great service??? ….not so much.  Go for the crowd.  Bar service is so slow you won't have to worry about riding home buzzed.  A thread from ADVR:

"I went on Yelp to see the reviews, and they were all over the place. Great burritos, terrible burritos, welcoming staff, unfriendly staff, great music, lousy music. One person even said "no matter what they say, it's not even in Northside" icon10.gif The reviews were funny, worth reading. Sounds like a hippie, hipster, dive, old man's, blue collar, white collar sort of place. lol8.gif One thing they all agreed on, fabulous beer selection. That's enough to get me there."

http://advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23855200&postcount=2248

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The crew is going back next week, get with me Dime. Saw some cool stuff a Honda 350 4 cyl. Looked like new. A 75 CB 500T my first street it looked as good as mine did in 78. Everything from an KTM RC to a 650 KZ. Food is great if you like Mex style, shit ton of beers.

• 3 weeks later...

Weather looks good for Tuesday so it's about 80% that a run to the Comet is gonna happen. So far it's me and two of my boys from the MPG, anyone up north wants to ride along we can meet at the Marathon / White Castle at 123 and 75 in Franklin. Let me know we'll set a time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tomorrow (7/15) at the Comet…..

Next week, July 15th, the Star Motrocycle Bolt Tour will be stopping by the Comet for Two Wheel Tuesday...
They'll be bringing some Bolts, Some Swag and The Star Motorcycle Girls and Boys. 
Come down check out their bikes, swag and enter a contest to win an Alice in Chains autographed Geee Tar
Good clean fun for the whole familiy

Date: July 15th
Time: Live Hours: 6pm-9pm
Load-In: 4:30pm/5pm