So Ohio libs/dems/hippies.

Tonik

Just to be clear, this guyis running for governor and thus my post. I would assume he is doing it so he can get more votes because Cuyahoga County will go for him in a big way.

If I like what he has to say, Id vote for him.  Im not a fan of Kasich and his policies, especially his policy of cutting income tax which increasing sales tax so that we can tax the rich less and the middle class more.

If I like what he has to say, Id vote for him.  Im not a fan of Kasich and his policies, especially his policy of cutting income tax which increasing sales tax so that we can tax the rich less and the middle class more.

Just an FYI, the county that Fitz runs has the highest sales tax in the entire State. Fitz hates the poor and middle class based on your standards.  He is also pushing an extension to the 'sin' tax, which taxes cigs and alcohol. Which as I am sure you know will hit the poor far harder than the rich. The tax is solely for Cleveland's stadiums, you know the uber rich team owners that don't pay any property taxes on their stadiums, that pay less in yearly rent than ONE player makes.

• Downvote 1

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The GOP-controlled Ohio House passed along party lines on Wednesday two bills that make changes to the mailing of absentee ballot applications and cut six days from Ohio's 35-day early, in-person voting period.

I'm just seeing the bigger picture here of voter suppression of potential Democrats, and Fitz is trying to right it..just my opinion..but I would need to research more to back my theory up

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The GOP-controlled Ohio House passed along party lines on Wednesday two bills that make changes to the mailing of absentee ballot applications and cut six days from Ohio's 35-day early, in-person voting period.

I'm just seeing the bigger picture here of voter suppression of potential Democrats, and Fitz is trying to right it..just my opinion..but I would need to research more to back my theory up

It's both. R's trying to suppress Dems and Dems trying to give their constituents an advantage. First question I would ask you, isn't 29 days to vote enough? As far as mailing the ballots what Fitz is doing is making it so his county,,,the bluest of the blue in Ohio...is going to have much higher voter turnout than any other county in Ohio.  The smaller counties, the red counties, can't afford to mail out these ballots. Don't the R counties deserve to be treated the same as the Dem counties?

The real answer is all counties should mail everyone an absentee ballot, which is exactly what happens starting in the fall based on the laws the R's have already passed.

Aren't 7 bullets per magazine enough?

For the people and law enforcement.  Just like 29 days should be enough to vote for both Reps and Dems.

• Upvote 2

Funny, I didn't realize they asked your party affiliation before letting you enter a polling place...

Funny, I didn't realize they asked your magazine size before walking in to a gun range

• Upvote 1

They're not, it's the Dem's that bitch about voter ID laws. Please try and keep up.

No, it's the republicans constantly bitching that we need voter ID laws, when they're also the ones bitching about how intrusive government is and How the government is passing laws that can't be enforced...

IF you truly can vote anywhere, why the hell do we need voter ID laws?