greetings from canton!

thatsquid00

I dunno gump, anything is possible I guess lol. So where about in the forum do I find out where people meet up, and when? Didn't join just to chit chat, wanna ride and actually meet new people :)

Rides and Events Forum....things are always popping up. Or you can post your own but i suggest having a set date time and route if you want it to actually happen

Is there a trick to uploading pictures? Everytime I try from phone or iPod says file to big. How do I make it smaller

You'd want to upload to a hosting site like imgur.com or photobucket, and then link using the photograph icon in the post box.

Thanks ryan. And bad, I'll keep that in mind. Don't know if any if you have a Instagram account, but they try and schedule rides. I'll keep people posted there. I don't know how they ride whether they do stunts down the highway or not. But they are meeting this Sunday at rock and roll Hall of fame at 12 noon then riding to put n bay. I might go. Local Canton/Akron rider let me know so we could possibly ride up together :)

just want the experience. Are how atleast some of them are and pick the best from the bunch to ride with. The more relaxed ones

If you want a real experience I'll show you some roads down that way instead for some real riding

Good luck with that?!

Dang guy seems like you think negative before ya meet someone lol. I have been wanting to ride south a bit. I wanna try 151, 250 and some others I can't think of the names at the moment. I do work out of Steubenville. So I'm constantly traveling those roads more south and around through West Virginia a bit

Dang guy seems like you think negative before ya meet someone lol. I have been wanting to ride south a bit. I wanna try 151, 250 and some others I can't think of the names at the moment. I do work out of Steubenville. So I'm constantly traveling those roads more south and around through West Virginia a bit

1) you haven't spoke highly of your brother in his riding style

B) I'm here to bust balls and I know Sam therefore that's mandatory

III) they don't call me the all knowing grumpy Mexican for nothing :D

1) you haven't spoke highly of your brother in his riding style

B) I'm here to bust balls and I know Sam therefore that's mandatory

III) they don't call me the all knowing grumpy Mexican for nothing :D

Touche. Didn't know it was about him thought directed towards me.  So you guys hate riding with people who try and screw around even if your in the back? Just trying to figure out why people here dislike a lot of people who try to stunt. I would love to learn, but  in empty places like parking lots