Ohio CSBA ride May 10th

JCMathis

We will have our first ride of the season May 10th. This year we will be meeting in the Iron Pony parking lot at 8:30 and departing at 9:00. Come filled with fuel and ready to ride. The first ride of the season will be around 150 miles. I have not finished the route plans but it will include the Hocking Hills area. All bikes welcome, nobody gets left behind. I am looking forward to riding with you all again this year.

Edited by Cdubyah

I know in the first post I said the route would be around 150 miles but I just finished putting it together and it is actually 200 miles. There is a gas stop at 100 miles in Logan. Click here http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4560983 for the route. Hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Probably on this. I might be out of state though. Are they all going to be on the 2nd sat this year so I can adjust future schedules?

No, it will not necessarily fall on the 2nd Saturday of the month all of the time. My daughter is graduating on the 3rd Saturday this month so I was not able to schedule it that weekend.

Are crusiers welcome? :)

Yes, Cruisers are welcome. We do ride a spirited pace once we get into the twisties but we wait or everyone to come back together at the intersections.

Well I'm on slicks so if there's even a chance of rain.......

Well not that I ever ride in the rain anyway but this time I've a valid excuse :lol:

It will help you practice sliding the tardiness in the corners.

Christy an I hit a tar snake in a corner yesterday on 93 and both front and rear slipped out at the same time. Little pucker factor at that moment. First hot day of the year caused those tar snakes to be slicker than normal.