Anyone else get caught in the rain yesterday?.....

JohnnyB

Yep, rain and close lightning on the way to work last night. Deep enough water on the road and strong enough wind to make the rear tire lose it's line a couple times. That was fun.

Just turn your head slightly and the rain drops run off the visor too

You know you're up shit creek when not only does the rain hurt but so does thick ass fog the entire 70 miles or whatever across a Mountain

Edited by Bad324

Just turn your head slightly and the rain drops run off the visor too

I hope to never get caught in the rain, but it will inevitably happen, I'm sure. This just might save me in a pinch!

Last year Doc,Jester and his Bud Tim and myself. Week long Gap trip. Rain...LOTS everyday but one. Rode gas and go only home from the Iron Horse lodge. Mostly slabbed it home but took Rt. 16 down thru WV. Rain sucked ass but will never forget the trip. Was a good time.

Yeah, I saw reports of wind gusts approaching 40 mph... decided to leave her in the garage yesterday.

That fizzer catches wind like crazy. I feel like it's constantly trying to push its own tires out from underneath itself.

I left Orlando last year and it started pouring 15 minutes out of town and didn't stop until 30 minutes south of Savanah. I was so wet I made a puddle at the front desk of the hotel checking in.