Intro...

eujay

Welcome. I'll try and beat everyone else to the punch...

Buy quality full gear if you haven't already. Boots pants jacket gloves helmet. It has saved a lot of people on here, myself included.

Take the msf class. It will make you a better rider and is well worth the time and money.

Plenty of members down that way to ride with. I'm a bit far away but maybe we will run into each other at a ride. Have fun.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the notes. Will be sure to purchase all the riding gear. Looking forward to riding this year and making some new friends who are as motorcycle crazy as I am :). I am doing the MSF class and did the 4 hour classroom session just yesterday, and will be completing the range riding sessions this weekend. Will upload a pic of my bike shortly. Thanks again!

Good to hear you're taking the right steps in learning... and I know you'll meet plenty of people who are as motorcycle crazy as you here (myself included). I'm just up the road in Marysville, let me know if you want to ride sometime.

Passed the MSF evaluation with 0 points (which is the best one can do) and got my endorsement yesterday

Welcome! I took the msf and all day they were harping on me about riding too fast, so I slowed down for the test at the end and they docked me points for taking the big wide turn too slow... I didn't think they gave perfect scores lol