Red or Black sport bike needed for Promo Video Shoot

DBPhotography

I'm a photographer in Columbus Ohio and I am making a Promo Video and doing a Fashion shoot this Sunday at COSI at 6:00 pm.  My concept uses a red or black sport bike that a model will pose with and on.   I will be photographing it and Prodigy Cinema will be making a video of the shoot.   It will take about an hour.  Would anyone be willing to let me use your bike?   It wouldn't be ridden it might be turned on and the throttle pumped for the video.  I've attached a photo of the model    You can see my work on Instagram @davidbeckhamphotography   or facebook.      text me THANK YOU   614 519 4794

post-17660-0-92569200-1400156161_thumb.j

:popcorn:

Epic first post.

right?

my bike is "banner red" and flat black, but it's certainly not photogenic.  I also don't think it would fit the traditional 'sport bike' image with the bodywork removed...

there has to be a member with a red/black CBR...

Bike availability fee: 

$125 for first hour or any fraction thereof.

$75 for each additional hour or any fraction thereof.

Bike provider will also receive from the photographer

no less than five high gloss 8 X 10 photos of himself

with said model in friendly poses.

• Upvote 1

I'm a photographer in Columbus Ohio and I am making a Promo Video and doing a Fashion shoot this Sunday at COSI at 6:00 pm. My concept uses a red or black sport bike that a model will pose with and on. I will be photographing it and Prodigy Cinema will be making a video of the shoot. It will take about an hour. Would anyone be willing to let me use your bike? It wouldn't be ridden it might be turned on and the throttle pumped for the video. I've attached a photo of the model You can see my work on Instagram @davidbeckhamphotography or facebook. text me THANK YOU 614 519 4794

Turn that bike on, pump that throttle.

frontright.jpg

Edited by magley64