FS: Street Titled Race Super Moto CRF250R

turnone

2013 Championship winning OMRL expert bike for sale.

Comes with a big box of spares. Multiple heads, cams and miscellaneous stuff.

Excel wheels 16.5 front and 17 rear. Tires have less than 10 laps on the Michelin SM slicks. Rear is grooved medium. Front soft.

Bike has OH street title. Headlight and taillight (Battery powered, not installed and never used) included.

Vapor dash.

$3850 Firm

Cash only, no trades.

Bike is located 10 minutes North of Kings Island, just off I-71.

I will take some pics soon.

I've easily got over $5500 total in this bike since buying from Hoblick last year.

Edited by turnone

http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/turnone/library/Super%20Moto

For $4000 I will include a full set of the OEM Honda Black plastics and black metal engine case covers.  It will turn this into the Limited black edition. Includes every piece needed except seat cover which is cheap.  All brand new and still in the bag or boxes to do the conversion.  

I will also include a full set of tire warmers.

I was saving these to turn it to black before selling, but I will let the new owner decide if they want to swap no or not.  Its pretty easy to change them.

This kit is many many hundreds from Honda.  

As I mentioned the tires are almost new.  Only about 3 laps at full pace.  The rest were scrubbing them in or getting used to the track.  You can still see the nubs on the back.

I will be willing to trade you a sweet KTM85... devon rode it last race and put down the fastest lap of the day, beating kents 150r, jareds super GP bike and everyone else in F1

(I need another street hooligan)

I will be willing to trade you a sweet KTM85... devon rode it last race and put down the fastest lap of the day, beating kents 150r, jareds super GP bike and everyone else in F1

(I need another street hooligan)

...and I was asking if the 85 would be competitive in F1!

I was talking to Adam about that Saturday morning, actually, and I think I was either picturing a 65, or an 85 with 12" wheels when I questioned the 85's capabilities.  that KTM rips.  I was in turn 2 for the F1 race, and Devon was lifting the wheel exiting turn 3.  Based on the video of his XR starts (he lifts the wheel in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear), I am sure he was pulling up on the bars for effect, but it was still fun to watch.

I very badly want a supermoto hooligan machine, but this one is way too nice.  The other bikes in my garage would just look that much shittier by comparison.

Edited by redkow97

• 5 months later...

2006 aprilia rs125 street bike. Pristine and rare. Euro import.

20121199 race/track bike

2008 CRF100 OMRL stock racer

2000 XR100/145 flat tracker

2011 Crf50 pit bike high bars

Pittster 140 you

2010 Sh150i scooter

2010 Ninja 250 (Kristi street bike)

I think...