6/14 NEO>>Central>>SEO and back

Tpoppa

OP changed.

I am not able to ride Saturday, moving to Sunday.

** I will be with kids Saturday due to a changing work schedule, so I am moving my ride to Sunday.  A Saturday can still happen, but someone else will need to step up and lead it.**

Sunday will have better weather anyway.

OP changed.

I am not able to ride Saturday, moving to Sunday.

** I will be with kids Saturday due to a changing work schedule, so I am moving my ride to Sunday. A Saturday can still happen, but someone else will need to step up and lead it.**

Sunday will have better weather anyway.

Unlucky for me as I won't be able to ride Sunday. I have football that day.

Guess I'll see ya on the next one. Ride safe!!

I might be able to do this, without my significant other leaving me....then again maybe not. I hope to be there but I may get a massive guilt trip. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Was wanting a ride this Sunday. Might join the fun at McConnelsville then peel off at Woodsfield. If I do, I would be the "automatic sweep".

Probably out for tomorrow. Family stuff. Nothing catastrophic but I'm a little mentally fried.

Y'all show them roads who's boss. (In a responsible way, of course.)

Hey IP,

Is that pic you posted of Darin's Ducati the one Calovini had a part in building?

If that's the case, which I think it is, I almost bought that bike as my first bike on his recommendation. That was before it was rebuilt into the piece of art that it is today. Glad I didn't, cause I didn't have the money that was required to get it back on the road.

It's funny how I've come across that bike from multiple people, in multiple ways since I almost bought it. The Ohio motorcycling community sure is smaller than you'd expect. Everyone knows everyone somehow.

Are you riding on this ride tomorrow?