Where should I live in the Columbus area

stone

Where should I move to?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I move to?

I don't see Elyria on the list... I'm only 20 mins from Cleveland Hopkins =)

Just teasing man, you don't wanna live in Elyria. But my g/f says that Reynoldsburg and Westerville are both nice -- depends on what you want? Do you want your expensive home right next to other peoples expensive homes -- then choose Westerville... it's a nice suburb-type. If you want a little more space, out in the country, with your expensive homes spread out and have a little more privacy, then pick Reynoldsburg.

This is all my g/fs opinion, she lived down there for a couple years while she was at school. So, don't hold me liable -- I only went to Cbus to party with my OSU buddies... I, personally, don't know the areas you're talking about.

If you want a little more space, out in the country, with your expensive homes spread out and have a little more privacy, then pick Reynoldsburg.

Reynoldsburg isn't country. Its suburban hell that is going down the tubes quick.

With the exception of a few pockets, In Columbus, you are best off to live as far outside the city as you can afford to/are willing to, due to the fact that the suburbs are on the decline as everyone keeps moving farther out into the country to escape the urban blight that also keeps moving outward from the epicenter (downtown) like a slow moving wave.

The only places inside 270 to escape this are Grandview/Upper Arlington/NW side, and German Village:supergay:

Around 270, you are best to stick with gahanna, most of westerville or the NW side of town.

Unless you're rich, Then its New Albany all day.

I'm :broke: so I'm headin for the hills.

ive lived in german village for 5 years. its 15 minutes from anywhere else in columbus. no major problems. my car got broken into once but thats it.

id rather live here than any suburb. suburbs suck.

ive lived in german village for 5 years. its 15 minutes from anywhere else in columbus. no major problems. my car got broken into once but thats it.

id rather live here than any suburb. suburbs suck.

GV is cool, if you can afford it, its whats around it that sucks. Its like Bexley, an island surrounded by a sea of dirtybutt.

Moving to Ohio in less than 7 weeks. What area should I be looking at buying a home? don't want to be too far from Port Columbus Int'l Airport

Move next door to this skank named Stacey Brooks..and then make sure you accidentally start a brush fire in her bedroom.

Oh ...sorry..my bad. What was the question?

Reynoldsburg isn't country. Its suburban hell that is going down the tubes quick.

With the exception of a few pockets, In Columbus, you are best off to live as far outside the city as you can afford to/are willing to, due to the fact that the suburbs are on the decline as everyone keeps moving farther out into the country to escape the urban blight that also keeps moving outward from the epicenter (downtown) like a slow moving wave.

The only places inside 270 to escape this are Grandview/Upper Arlington/NW side, and German Village:supergay:

Around 270, you are best to stick with gahanna, most of westerville or the NW side of town.

Unless you're rich, Then its New Albany all day.

I'm :broke: so I'm headin for the hills.

There are some areas in New Albany that are affordable and not ultra affluent like the majority of NA. NA offers a great mix of country/suburb.

Well, when she realized that I was going to have my revenge, she changed her #. But I can definitely provide you with her home and work address.

She gets wet like a faucet and likes anal ( Although she acts like she doesn't)...also complete with fake tits.. She rides a Suzuki.

Well, when she realized that I was going to have my revenge, she changed her #. But I can definitely provide you with her home and work address.

She gets wet like a faucet and likes anal ( Although she acts like she doesn't)...also complete with fake tits.. She rides a Suzuki.

Wow. Someone is angry..... really tho, DIBS :lol: