I hope there's a special place in hell for these teens

Casper

:facepalm:

An erection doesn't indicate consent. It's an anatomical biological response to stimuli. Ever get a boner driving your car? Does it mean you want to fuck the dashboard?

Depends on the car.

• Upvote 1

:facepalm:

An erection doesn't indicate consent. It's an anatomical biological response to stimuli. Ever get a boner driving your car? Does it mean you want to fuck the dashboard?

If forced to watch some dudes banging my mom, a shrub would be the last thing to pop up. The absolute last thing.

I say let these boys decide to live or die by nailing their junk to a workbench, hand them a knife, then set the building on fire. You want to live? Enjoy life as eunuchs, you sick fuckbags... :nono:

:wtf: dafuq happened to parenting anyway :wtf:

Oh, thats right....we cant beat the little tards anymore

I also saw on the news tonight about two 12 year old girls who tried to murder their friend by stabbing her 19 times? Did anyone else see that? Seriously what the hell is going on here

What's going on here is that not only do parents not beat their kids ass when they need it, but they're also afraid of hurting the little shits feelings so they cave on all their touchy feely time out bullshit and don't discipline the brats at all. Kids today have an enormous sense of entitlement and think they can and deserve to do what ever the hell their twisted little psyche wants because we have taught each one of them that they are the most important thing in the world.

"A call to their public defender was not returned" (or something similar).

How could anyone defend them?  "Its their right!".  "Okay, but you're going to have to find someone else to do it."

Defense attorneys protect their client's rights, not their actions.

They can't represent both of the juveniles accused because that would be a conflict of interest.   They're both going to be racing to blame each other.  One PD's office cannot adequately represent both of them.