Anyone riding this weekend?

Calinazaret

Couldn't swing the Dragon trip...  Definitely riding somewhere this weekend.  Thinking maybe tomorrow heading southeast.  Haven't been on 555 yet this year.

I'm definitely riding today - well, I have to, I rode my bike to work again  :) .

Saturday too, and probably  Iron Pony's stunt demo at noon and 5 pm.  Not sure where though.

I was planning to head to the Dragon with the guys, but have to stick around Central Ohio due to a sick family member.

I'd still like to ride this weekend though. If anyone would like to meet up, I'd be willing to ride down to Hocking tomorrow.

Couldn't swing the Dragon trip...  Definitely riding somewhere this weekend.  Thinking maybe tomorrow heading southeast.  Haven't been on 555 yet this year.

555 is almost completely clear on the southern end. A few corners have a little bit of gravel. I have rode it three times this week.

• Upvote 1

Dang.  I haven't been all the way down since last fall....was hoping for some asphalt.

I will know for sure this weekend. I plan to ride from the south end up to Zanesville. I usually ride the south end after I get off work, so I know it fairly well, but from 550 north, I have only ridden it a handful of times. If anyone is riding 550, there are some good newly paved roads such as 329 to Stewart which is really nice.

Early Sunday works for me.

Looking at 555 from Zanesville then breaking off on 78 west, then head back to Cbus ( just a few hours)

Prolly be at the South 60 Market at 7:30 then cross bridge to 555

https://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS590US590&hl=en-US&espv=1&q=zanesville+ohio&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8837edc4b6dcfb6d:0x91210522d8ad29d7,Zanesville,+OH+43701&gl=us&sa=X&ei=9MObU8P4DYOeyASnjYGQBw&ved=0CCsQ8gE