The Saturday 6/14 Dry Ride

Blitz

4 days of rain and clouds has me hopeful that it will quit in time for the weekend....but this is Ohio.

I'm wanting to ride, so I figured I'd set a meet up, with a tentative route, depending on what everyone would like. Medium length (Coshocton area), medium long (Hocking area), and longish (Ohio river) routes available, and I'll ride all day if I can.

So, meet at KFC in Newark on SR 79N, just off of 16 at the Cedar street exit, at 11:30am. That's only about 25 minutes from Iron Pony, so you Columbus guys looking for a ride, this would be a good one.

Pace is brisk, but we don't leave anyone behind. Post up if you're looking to ride Saturday.

4 days of rain and clouds has me hopeful that it will quit in time for the weekend....but this is Ohio.

I'm wanting to ride, so I figured I'd set a meet up, with a tentative route, depending on what everyone would like. Medium length (Coshocton area), medium long (Hocking area), and longish (Ohio river) routes available, and I'll ride all day if I can.

So, meet at KFC in Newark on SR 79N, just off of 16 at the Cedar street exit, at 11:30am. That's only about 25 minutes from Iron Pony, so you Columbus guys looking for a ride, this would be a good one.

Pace is brisk, but we don't leave anyone behind. Post up if you're looking to ride Saturday.

shooot, i just posted and saw this lol  :D

Will follow this thread to see how the plan evolves

0% chance of rain, from what I'm seeing....thankfully.

NinjaDoc, either we can meet you in Millersburg or you can meet us at KFC (route depending). But either way, we should definitely meet up and put some miles in.